Saturday, March 7, 2009

Valentine's Day Cookies

I know it been too long and I haven't posted the winning cake design. There has been much going on and I have had to wait on decorating February's cake. I will try to get it done this week, but no promises. On Valentines I did manage to get a few cookies made. My original idea didn't work, but what I did come up with I think turned out pretty.


For the month of March I was planning on doing a vote on a baby cake - however the person I was going to do it in honor of - became a Grandmother two months early. I didn't even get a chance to tell her what I planning on doing! Well, a couple weeks ago a friend of ours called and announced they were expecting their first baby. They used to live in the area and will be coming to visit in a couple of weeks. My friend and I are giving them a baby shower. I already have the theme for the cake, so no voting this month, but check back in a few weeks and I will post pictures of the finished cake.

No comments: